Monday, November 19, 2007!
, ♥
my 1st real massage today felt weird
stripping of the clothes is... well... far from normal
I'm not a
conversationalist. but... i prefer those wear-on like in china
so not looking forward to my mum signing on the package
I'm not going to take off my clothes for another 40
umpteen times or whatsoever
a serious digress...
I'm truly afraid of driving
i drive like a idiotic blind bull and seeing accidents happen really scares me
not saying don't drive= safe
drink water, play
mahjong also can die of accidents, but the risks of driving are there!!
once every so often i imagine being involved in ACCIDENTS
be it minor or fatal... it's freaky
and after reading a blog set up by
felix and friends
about their friend, it got worse
it's like a drama unfolding... but life's unpredictable
and i never really like drama... though some of you think
I'm drama queen
at least i never like those sad ones...
can i wish the other cars away on my next birthday and let it come true??
12:52 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: