<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Monday, February 25, 2008!
nothing pingu can look forward to, ♥


hello all!! I'm typing this in my mum's office!! for the 2 days here i had been reading the newspaper and doing nothing but to write a few cheques and shredding files after files of paper. it's definitely training since tai tais always pay with cheques and credits cards only.

hehe! Christina just commented my bangs are cute!! so i shall not bother about Thomas they all who almost laughed at them for the past 2,3,4 months... (IT'S NOT BOY BOY HAIR OK?!?!!?) who cares about a pineapple head when the fashion/beauty queen i always adored while I'm in china said its cute?? =)

I'm still bloooooody grouchy despite days of doing nothing but sleeping and eating- slack life cook my pea-brain

NAG FACTOR AHEAD:

incidents happen such as

PEOPLE NOT TAGGING HERE EXCEPT KJ (i WILL close the blog)
I TOLD BREAD TO GO CLUBBING ON SAT BUT SHE DIN ASK ME (YES!! I'M TERRIBLY ANGRY ABOUT IT)
MY LOW LOW BANK FIGURES
PEOPLE NEVER UNDERSTANDS ME (always shown on 15march)
p . m . s

I'm freaking sick of them!!
ALL OF THEM!! =(

my mum is the type who FORBIDS me to go out in the area to walk the dog citing it's too dark, it's too quiet, it's too late cause she's worried rats will jumped out n traumatise me for the rest of my life or dogs will rush out of nowhere, bite me and pass rabbies to me...
pleassssssssssssssssse... i'm walking a husky, not a chihuahua that even a hamster is larger
8PM?!!?
my area is well-lit considering we don't stay at pulau ubin, I'm sure my neighbours are humans who make ample noise and 8pm is right after dinner
the day me n angel die from lack of exercise, IT'S ALL HER DAMN FAULT

i reckon 11pm is way too late in her standard to be awake

nnb


10:14 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: