<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Sunday, March 30, 2008!
, ♥


I'm here at 3.34am to note a few things after the club hopping today

1. fuck... feel like puking after the little alcohol
2. dinner didn't last me long... I'm hungry 8hrs later
3. i dance like an ORANG UTAN
4. gym ruin my clubbing enthu
5. that guy was kinda cute... most people are in the dark anw. but he's definitely FRIENDLY!! such places have nice people after all!! i shall bring my parents to know more, after they DEAL with me
6. I'm so screwed tml... nag nags nagges ensured
7. i know what can cure insomnia. ALCOHOL-get drunk
8. chipmunk is cute!!
9. bollywood music ROCKS BIG TIME!!
10. i finally can get to sleep!!
11. swensens hate me and i hate swensens...2 dinners in a row is too much


3:34 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: