Saturday, May 31, 2008!
, ♥
Lye da shen just banished all my negative emotions to the netherworld
But all the more I'm afraid to leave things n everyone behind
everything's good now and I don't want to change
But NO uni in S'pore wants me!!
I'm not as independent or brave as people think of me
6 month of china, i have my dad with me... what a cheat
I'm so scared
I want time to turn back or stop
5 more weeks
The new life, the new people
The people here will change and some may even forget me as if I'm part of an old photo album
And I'll be all alone and stand lonely
OMFG!!
And there goes my social life
Soon I'll be a old hag accountant in xyz company who do nothing but nags and step on other's toes
WHERE ARE YOU AUNTIE LYE!!?
12:26 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: