<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Friday, May 23, 2008!
, ♥


Rejection never feels SOOOOOOOO darn GOOD...
NTU REJECTED ME!!
self-denial... but I don't want to be made confused over my final determination to go aussie
not to forget the deposit I had made to ANU months ago


ooo Mother's Day was a couple of week ago n we brought her to MOF bugis

and they bloody hell have the cheek to tell us the resturant have no electricity and send us packing

ai qiang refused to budged so we ended up eating lunch at dinner time

pathetic

but with a view overseeing mr cow and friends, it's all =)


he looked so shy to take pictures...

but looks are deceiving...

he turned out to be a bigger photowhore than me

picture 4 is PURE gay


I got a guess bag for my mum + a spa session

hehe... NOW i know why she bought my psp without blinking

her guilt crept up to her... AT LAST

truth be told, when i got that bag with grave, i expect mama to not like it and pass it back to me for my own usage

but she adores it so much she wore pink and white everyday for the whole week just to match the bag...

which is .... really... a bit... over ... extreme.... i.... think

0.0''''



oyes ppl... i had booked my flight.
and since i dunno exactly who is reading my stupid blog,
ask me for the info k!!
hint: i have approx another 6weeks left
fuck... i sound like some terminally ill patients with final stage leukemia
but I'm so engrossed with shopping, in the fake name of packing, time really rocketed passed
n i still need to clear my room for ai qiang's INVASION when I'm gone
nnb... what's the logic right?
pack room here when I'm not using, go there still need to pack again -.-''''

btw guys... gg ikea twice in 2days is god damn NOT fun
please do not try it out!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
p/s: so far the ppl i know reading is most welcomed
pp/s: if ppl know they shld NOT be here n they are STILL READING THIS PART (bhb) , they wun let me know right? so I'm not taking any freaking risk
ppp/s: tml's the Xth fridays to have 1/2 day off... shiok!
pppp/s: i'm freaking despo for my HOT-looking michael scofield to be in my psp baby!!
ppppp/s : have some more entries not posted.will finish soon!!



ai qiang kiss u readers good-bye!!

=)



12:22 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: