<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Thursday, June 19, 2008!
, ♥


Hair cuts and treatments for 2- $430
Shopping at Mango- $99
Carpark fees- $3.50
Beating the ERP just by minutes?

Priceless...

For everything else, there's my mama's credit cards

I took 15 minutes to drive from Ngee Ann City to the CTE's ERP since all cars slowed down/stopped/jammed braked just to skipped the ERP.
So I narrowly passed it by a minute.
15 minutes is more than enough for me to drive from my YCK house ALL the way to NP in Clementi
But it tickles the most when you see all the cars crawl.
Is that what the stupid ERP is for?

Life's seriously like crap. The moron who thought of ERP seriously should be stoned to death, burned to crisp and rot in hell...

Erm... Please don't let the idiotic person be surnamed LEE hor... I don't want to be sued til bankrupt


12:32 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: