Friday, June 13, 2008!
, ♥

*NEWS FLASH*
GERMANY VS CROATIA
2-1
Yes... it's 2-1
WTF
Oh god... Croatia might have played well today
But they overnight add wings and can fly meh?!?!
WHAT THE FUCK LAAAAAAAAAA!!
How can Germany lose to Croatia?!
LET THEM GO IN 2 GOALS SOMEMORE!!
Not like they playing against Brazil, England, France or whatsoever leh...
What kind of World Cup 3rd placing team is Germany!?
Always disappointing me when I pinned such tremendous high hopes on them
Not to mention betting on them
I had supported Germany for 2 years
Guess it's cause higher hope, higher the disappointment and for now...
I CAN ONLY CURSE THE HELL OUT OF THEM
fucking knnbccb laaaaaaaaaa!!
But a part of me also feel so depressed I thought I can cry for them just like the previous WC
Croatia win Germany Euro 08, then next WC they can get champion liao la!!
Wth
I'm trying to console myself by saying its an evil plot by FIFA or something
to make all the hot-shots teams to lose to unknown ulu ah ma teams
then they can make a killing from the bettings around the friggin' world who place utmost trust and belief in those hot teams
Next match against Portugal
HOW THE HELL THEY CAN WIN WHEN THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT AND LOST TO CROATIA?!
Might as well pack bag and go home, save further humiliation
Currently they can jolly well go kick soccer with Martians or some Hobbits
I don't give a shit about them anymore
*FOR NOW LA!!*
1:55 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: