Friday, June 13, 2008!
, ♥
Yesterday was a movie date with bread n kj
And after lotsa discussion, we decided to watch
Sex & The CityDamn good a movie that is... Even though none of us had watched the series, it was pretty easy to catch up with
The story, the characters, the hot guys and
THE CLOTHES are friggin' awesome!!
All the branded and gorgeous clothes came on and I slapped myself for always thinking that branded clothes are oh-so-ugly-yet-overpriced-like-madness
But then again... the girls are hot anyway, so rags would look like a gown on them anyway

The best part is the show was 2 over hours, such value for money!! haah... But seriously the show storyline was cool...
You can feel for the characters and the dialogue are funny
Move away PG shows!!
M18 shows just kicked your sorry ass!
And bread was warning me that if I make them unable to get decent rows of tickets, I'll have to act my own Sex and The City aka Pingu and The City
Not that I mind if I can have all the clothes and live in such cool places and get to gawk at all the hot yet sentimental guys (although there's a few who can use some replacement)
But I wouldn't want to be involved in some of the steamy scenes
Not that anyone will be interested to see anyway
But the labels in the show!! OH-MY-GOSH! *faint*
And this guy was in the newspaper which tells of how he strips in the show and now is the new Hollywood's eyecandy
Highlight to read the words
*Turn out he only have 1 sentence in it and wear nothing in all the fucking scenes except f0r a swimsuit i think
And by fucking... i mean it literally...
Isn't this show supposed to showcase label clothings?! Hollywood is 1 hell of a weird place*
The best part of it was the undying friendship of the 4 friends...
It's so cool!
I wonder if one day I'm all alone and I make a call, who would come all the way down to look for me, to console me and to give the best advice of my life??
The bond so strong, it's heavenly
As my nick goes: FRIENDSHIP NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
The people next to you represent you and are your fashion statements
And this made me kinda sad to leave and be without my "LV, Prada, Dior, Gucci" and so on for the next few years
Any takers for KUNGFU PANDAN next?!
11:50 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: