<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Tuesday, July 29, 2008!
, ♥


I think today's the April Fool day in Canberra (Yes, I'm NOT in Brisbane)
After all the weird conversations, sms, and encounters, there's this weird guy who came to me and asked if I can be his girlfriend
Ultimate super hyper combo siao kia
I HAD ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR 15MIN AND TALKED LESS THAN 10 SENTENCES TO HIM!!
But it was still nice of him to send me back to my hall for my dinner since I'm in such a terrible rush and the bus was late after I went to Krist's place to get my dress for sat's ball
So I just act I didn't hear him
Cause that's pure crazy

And then my beloved dot came over all a sudden to "braid" my hair
*she's freaking good at it!!*
and made random comments as well... Which I'm also dots
Like really random.... And I don't think you all wanna know
But I still love her the same =)

And my new BFF is TAN JY!
Another siao kia who was so high today for no reason
And because he's high, we made a new friend who just moved in
MICHAEL!!
*Not to forget Paul and Ellis*
haha!! He's cute and nice
I shall ask him to the ball!! He's like extremely friendly though its his 1st day here!
So the few of us had SOOOOOO much fun crashing each other's room, we only end at 1am.

I guess kim is right....
I'm too bubbly to be hated!! JK!!
Anyway, I can just say here that I'm not interested in any of the guys k?!
It's really not my fault that all my girlpals stay so far from me or there's like 10guys to 1 girl here in my hall or something
I also wish there's more girls here who can go out with me and chill!!
But there's never any hoards of guys who followed me!!
It's all kim's lie! And with Tricia's here... I'm feel a lot safer!!
hehe
All go look for her please!


11:37 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: