Tuesday, July 8, 2008!
, ♥
Ok just a post though I can't use the net after this 2 days
I WANNA THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAN OR CANNOT WHEN I LEAVE!!
And please stop worrying if you truly can't make it!!
Ahem.. EXCEPT FOR THE SUBFRIENDS!!
lol... jk!
Seriously I lost all my no in my hp and I didn't have ample time to reply to most people!
So I only replied to 1 person per group or something or I stop the reply inbetween.
To all who came or just sent me a sms, THANKS!!
It's heartwarming!!
*U KNOW WHO U ARE!!*Anw I don't know why here can be so cold!!
WTH!?!? Tml might get 0 deg and I hope it don't snow!!
I'm moving into the hostel tml and going to Sydney til Monday on Thursday!!
omfg... I'm getting used to life here so far!!
Lest this one time when this Caucasian girl walked right into us and make a "shoo shoo" sound and my dad shoo shoo back at her!!
lol
FUCK OFF U CHAO ANG MOH!!
Other than that, here's quite OK!!
Oya... then on that day of leaving I'm super sad cause I got a lot of things not completed and last minute packing got on my nerve.
I ran around the whole island but got nothing done
Even the cab came and I was still sitting on my luggage to try squeeze things in
oya
Of course I also sad coz I'm leaving my dear friends
But I didn't cry when I went in cause I was with my parents n I looked forward to finding my bro and driving around town
SO DON'T CRY LYE DA SHEN!!
*I almost killed my whole family after driving for hours*
Oooo... and we celebrated kj's and peiai's bd just before I went in!!
So here's a happy birthday to 2 of u!!
And remember my dad giving everyone a treat at cystal jade before I went in?
The total bill blew up to 700+!!
OMFG LA!!
IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BUY SOME AIRTIX!!
BUT!!
I asked my dad if he's OK with it and he was telling me on the plane that as long I'm happy, everything's OK...
ARGHHHH!!
SO SWEET!!
AND!!
He had paid thousand already on these 2 days simply on transport and shopping for me n mama
BUT!!
I just quarrelled with him and I threw my mouse at his computer as a result
It's all hell broke loose, just like the movie- Canberra War 3
OK.. I lied cause there's no such fucking movie
Now I have to fix up his com
Sure both of us are in the wrong and he started it
But he's also stressed over not able to work just to accompany me here
and not to forget the tens of thousands of dollars blew to fly here and let me study
So I shall just swallow my pride to make things right!!?
RIGHT?
Don't just because he gave u all a treat, u all go n say "right" ar!!
I'll slap ppl!!
So I just found out a truth in life
Bitchy sluts who whine enough get what they whine about
wtf...
life... can... be... so... bloody...fucking... unfair
p/s: no pics these days cause my camera is spoilt and I can only borrow my brother's WHEN I NEED IT
p/s/s: Pingu shall not ponder too much into it cause I'll be starting a new life here
p/s/s/s: WTF... I saw my nemesis on the last day in S'pore... I super don't feel like going back to tiny weeny S'pore
9:32 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: