<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Sunday, July 27, 2008!
, ♥


school's good
and for the last time...
I'M HERE FOR 2.5 YRS!!
omg...
within 2 weeks i think i repeated it Xth times...
so don't worry guys... I'm not angry
I can't possibly be angry with so many ppl

anyway entertainment here would be taking each other as entertainment
Boring in a sense...
but also bonding
and you can't believe how funny conversations can get

Oh.... and I'm crazy about wanting to join all sorts of "CCAs"
so as to compensate my lack of having fun in poly and stuffs
then there's the hype called inward bound
Its something where they will fetch you to a place blindfolded, be it mountains and hills, forests or lakes
and you are supposed to find your way back yourselves in competitive manner with other groups
so training includes running K-I-L-O-M-E-T-R-E-S in negative degrees and all sorts of wondrous push ups and chin ups and whatever else UPS they can think of in between running

I figured it's a good way to motivate each other to run and lose weight
but then i know I'll roll down and win the race, maybe break a bone or 2 and bleed to death or something along the way
But ya... I'll win with my rolling
so I'll give a pass on it and let the other people who really run win
I'm such a saint
=)

anyway i found a running partner in Tammy
where we both can't find any time to meet to run but we can find a lot of times to meet n crash lectures and endlessly gossiping about endless things and endless people
so in the end, i might not be running after all unless they put threadmills in the lect halls

and coming to my friends here in ANU
funny how i mixed with ang mohs in China but mixed with s'poreans in aussie
Cool hur??! we're so bored that we do nothing but constantly chill out with each other and talk non stop
wth... But the thing is... THEY ARE ALL SOOOO FUCKING SMART!!
All those Jcs people... like RJ, NJ,VJ,AJ etc
I thank god for having Terence as my new poly gang people
Anyway... most of them either got scholarships (fucking allowance included -.- )
or they rejected NTU/NUS
CCB!! I SIAN 1/2
here i am being rejected by those uni and they come here to snatch HDs with me
*HD=HIGH DIST*
walao eh!! but we're still buddy buddy friends friends.
So we peace out!

p/s: i gonna show that there's free lunch in this world...
omg... ti gong bo bi!!


8:07 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: