Saturday, August 9, 2008!
, ♥
haha I promised Justin n Eugene I'll study,
But apparently with this post, I'm lying
Anyway the last weekend I was in Sydney from Fri to Sat
It was freaking awesome to go with friends and do nonsense and so on
Yue Han rented a car... Jason and Justin from Fenner came along.
That Jason was determined never to let me drive!! BIASED!
Maybe I scared him with my horror driving stories
With my nagging, Tammy came as well!! =)
We have so so much in common!!
Love her to bitsssssssssss =)
And we mad rushed back to school to make it in time for the international ball on Sat evening
Food was crap
Performance was crap
But friends rock BIG TIME!!
With Will at our table... the laughs never end
hehe... and we went unipub and sultans
That Will ming ming knew i was so drunk!!And he purposely bought me 151
haha!! He's always the devil who get everyone drunk!
But the real culprit for my embarassment is that Kenny who got me so many shots I lost count
But I'm so happy to have such great friends here who saved me times and over again
So in the end, they complain my neck is like jelly and my wt is xxkg
That bloody justin actually went to tell all the others abt my wt!!
He's better than a weighing machine i tell u
Cause they thought I was totally drunk, so he carried me in his arms...
and the way he scooped me up is like scooping melted ice cream
effortlesslyBut I can even run up the stairs myself!! so i wasn't that drunk and don't need to be carried
Will gave me his shoes cause my heels sucks
I reached back and dropped to the floor and wondered how I got onto MY bed the next morning
But anyway now everyone knows about my endless stories
Some singaporeans before getting to know me already heard abt me pinching faces, my wt and my jelly neck
GREAT....I'm
famous for the wrong reasons
But its nice for them to offer me flowers and food!! ahaha
sounds like 7th month offerings
But cause i wasn't around for both lunch n breakky!
And Will's departure was super sudden
So I was supposed to meet Justin and him in his room to well... accompany him for games
I was super late so Justin left w/o telling me!!
And I was so tired, I actually fell asleep there!!
That poor ah boy didn't dare to wake me up so he continued play+ dunno do what til 5 in the morning when I woke up with a startled and hurried back to my room
He needs the sleep more since he's supposed to wake up at 7 the next morning
Saw his parents and they seemed so nice!! Its must be hard for them to pull him out of school
hmmmmm
Nevermind... as trish said... we can have free lodging in Sydney from now!!
hehe.. good investment
Oyes... then yesterday YH rented the car again!! cause he officially moved into my hall!!
LOVES THEM LOADSSSSSSSSSS
so we went to Brand deport for shopping!!
WTH... It's so FREAKING far
But its so fun!! hehe
and then it was out for dinner n movie!! Since it's Aaron's treat... =)
Batman is surprisingly great!! *wanna see a magic trick?*
But I'm super not used to the cinema system here
No subtitles (WTF?!) and the seats are not allocated
My days are spent doing everything but studying
Gosh... I need to curb my social life
Like seriously... I only have 5hrs of sleep each day and the rest are spent talking, drinking and messing around
I can never finish writing everything even if I write everyday though I wish I can
I wish I can stay here forever with all of them
<3s
*pics are in fb*
3:13 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: