<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Sunday, August 31, 2008!
, ♥


He did something ytd that made me confused, guilty and yet touched all at the same time
NO. He did nothing to me, but its something to do with his best friend
And hell NO. He did not violate his bff.

The thing is... he's over-protective of me
Too many instances and that's partly why I insists that we keep such low profile in school
Guys being guys will end up afraid of asking me go out as pals anymore
And a hell majority of my friends here are guys
I'll be friend-less and outing-less in no time
But yesterday was "over-reacting"'s truly classical example

After the afternoon celebrations for Kenn's (I'll write on that after getting the pics)
I went to his room to wait for the guys to end their work to go shopping together and he's waiting for a dota game to start
His bff know about it and wrote something vulagar about me
1 sentence....
2 sentence...
And he put Usain Bolt to Olympic shame by running across the hallway to bang open bff's door and scream at him so loud, Lei Gong already buried himself in sentosa's sand in disgrace
A few people came out to see the commotion and I have to retreat back to his room for fear of being seen together with him
HEY!! I tried holding him back, but he was so random and fast I hardly had any grip on him
I don't even know why is he so angry about since even I can see that bff was jk -.-'''
And bff is shocked like hell cause all these years they know each other, he never got so pissed before
He's the mildest and sweetest person on earth!! THE person who can stand my sjb!!

I'm so scared next time he'll be so fierce to me when I commit a mistake!!
I made him promise to apologise before going out and bff said sorry as well
So we're all BFFs still!!
But I'm confused over his random reactions, guilty about his bff not able to spend time with him after we're together and touched he really cared so much for me
SOOO GLAD they kissed and made up

But he's not perfect FOR ME. He's a Christian and I'm agnostic
The day before he tried talking to me about Christianity which I told him if he expects me to change for him, he can jolly well go out with my best friend instead
Fuc*.... It's all my own fault if he ever ditches me for her
I'm not saying Christianity is no good or that I'll die die FOREVER cannot be christian
But I'm just NOT a believer...YET... *sorry but no offence*
So we're just taking a step a day in this topic
Just like he wishes I can convert, I also hopes he can convert to "agnosticity"
OMG... I knew THIS day will come but its TOO soon!!


3's the charm
2 funny amateurs
Lips of A angel


12:45 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: