<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Wednesday, August 27, 2008!
, ♥


I love my friends!! -)

I'm into "BMT" mood with YH, Kenn, Terence and Eugene as my e-chei
*However you freaking spell it*
So guess my horror when they came banging on my door at L+2hrs
Which I finally figured out is 5.30am, but they are oxy-morons for only reaching at 6am
But I wasn't in!! Instead, Cara (my neighbour 2 doors down) came out to see the commotion
G-R-E-A-T!! Good Game guys!! You just helped me made my 1st enemy in my hall
Just kidding



And then Sat has a MSO Mamak Day
I was super late!! So I only had time for a prata and a teh-tarik!!
Haha... But at least I lost weight in a way as long as xxxxx stop feeding me!!
I paired up with Justin for this balloon game which I ended up with a swollen ankle and a bruised kneecap
All cause of the bloody singh guy who played rough... OMG...
But I self declared we won cause we're the last 2 pair and we are the only pair w/o dropping the balloon!! Well done buddy!!
As prizes, we got free dvd rentals vouchers!
hehe!! S'poreans rocks!!
And dinner was 1st date!! AWWWWWWWW!! He always so sweet!!

He's not S'porean, but he made so much effort trying to fit into the culture!
He loves playing with my hair and before you say "he's gay", I'm already contempting to chop my locks away and get him a wig to play with
Perhaps Kenn and Yue Han would LOVE to take up this job
But i guess head and hair are WORLDS apart
=)
But should I have short hair all over again?? humphhhhhhhhh


"Like" and "Love". So similar yet so different.
I got this from Brenda's blog... How true it is.
I can say I like him... But the love part.... I couldn't even type it out *mental block*
And there he was, whispering that he loves me, made me melt and flow into Lake Canberra
I retorted by telling him I need more time before I can give him the same reply
I'm so bloody romantic huh??
I'll give myself a handshake and pat on my shoulders if he can even stand me for 4months

Other stuff includes watching 赤壁 for free in school. Karwai and CC had extra tickets since its an event by Cheena club
HAHA.... there are nice people inside hor!!
But the full name of the club is so long I shall call them cheena club
And wing's outing for movie "Where in the world is OSAMA?"
Quite a nice show!! Pancakes parlour after that!!
YUMMY LA!! BUT FATTENING!!
oyes... since now he lend me his camera, I should be able to take pics!!
Provided I remember to bring it out
=)

ERmmmm... the rest activities are so fuzzy I shall not blog about it
I need to do work now!!
Assignments are neck-high and I need more time!!
What the hell!? Its so suffocating!!
Maybe I shall call up my mum to ask them prepare to ship my body back


1:32 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: