<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Tuesday, August 5, 2008!
, ♥


I'm praying that Will do not have to move out or quit school
School's fun with him around!!
It's really extreme what his parents are doing for him to finish school
And I don't blame them for being harsh...
But point is... I WANT HIM TO STAY!! A common point I'm sure tons of people here want also

Anyway, I was murdered this morning
Kate sold me out to Ian cause he blackmailed her
But actually I can say I'm not dead since there are so many people outside in the hallway
But its a game, so it's ok
Furthermore, he had spent a HUGE amount of time trying to wait for me
Too bad I'm always home late or have people sending me back right to my door
Like yesterday, he waited 4hours outside my door, but I was only back ard 11-ish and Lynn and Amos sent me back
And today he was at my door since 6 in the morning
But I only woke up at 9

So I was sleeping like a log, as always
Kate called to say she thinks her murderer is outside the hallway and asked me to peek my head out so that he cant kill her
But ya.... I totally was 1/2 asleep so I opened the door and wasnt even wearing spects and was HEAD SHOT!!
OMG... I DIED A TRAGIC DEATH MAN!!

But at least now I feel so safe waiting around and having fun cause I know I'm already dead
And my victim-andy... He actually called me up at 12am to ask me to go down to his place to kill him!!
Walaooooooo!! SIN x 82372897432874638754632
I know he's a very very sweet guy!!
But to gain his friends' trust back, he nags me to kill him!!
So actually we had an appointment for me to kill him this morning
But ya... I'm already killed by then
So Ian went down to kill him I guess
It's so fun and exciting!!
Ian better wins this bloody game since I'm 1 of the poor victim

Oya... please remind me to blog about my recent weekend....
It was fucking awesome!!
minus the fact that I got fucking drunk and the whole hall knows about it and is using that as a fun fact against me


6:27 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: