Monday, August 4, 2008!
, ♥
I'm so freaking sleep-deprived, everyone who saw me today couldn't freaking recognise me
I'm worse than the walking zombies you see in Z-rated stupid movies
Anyway my hall is now playing Murder
where we each get another hall mate's name, and we use the allocated water gun to shoot the victim
I got Andy whom I knew right from the 1st day I came over
Which make me really guilty to shoot at
Some of the rules include:
Must shoot when he/she is totally alone
Water must touch the skin
No shooting at dining hall and common rooms (peace treaty zone)
So now there's so many people who are dead and even more are ambushing each other
like seriously... marcus that idiot actually went to his victim to shoot him before the game starts
and he goes around terrorising random people to fake them into thinking he's their murderer
Wth -.-''''
But the worst is...
My murderer is the guy 2 rooms away in South
WTF!?!
He already came looking for me, but the name on my door is another name I put as preferred name when I registered, thus he can't find me!!
WOOT!!
FAKE NAMES ROCK BIG TIME MAN!!
This is the Xth times my door's name fooled someone!!
So now all of us are living in fear for our life
Tell me... how to sleep in peace like that?!
But ya... its my own fault to sleep at 4am everyday and wakes up at 7
2:51 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: