Saturday, August 16, 2008!
, ♥
MY BRAIN IS FREAKING DEAD NOW
Not that it's ever active... but now is really zzzzzzzz
I took 15min to write the above
The last week was spent doing basically the BARE MINIMUM of the tutorials
And crashing rooms again, again, again and again
It's never ending
And I typically didn't spend any time with my own beloved room cause I even spent my nights at others' rooms
Oyes... We have a drive in my hall where we can watch all sorts of movies and hit shows
I'm SO not going to sleep!!
But cause yesterday Tam Tam came to stayover at my room,
the other guys came over to play cards til 3am
NOOBS!!! sleep so early!!
haha... jk
But somehow my wing people have some arts ball thingy which I obviously would not go
And they came back so early!!
Bloody hell!! I love blasting my music!! But I'm a considerate neighbour
I shall tone down the playlist
oyes... Congrats to S'pore for the table tennis winning
8:54 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: