<body>
Ji Zha Po!

That penguin!
ping ping
15.3-88
happy pingu

Bold Underline Italic

Cravings!
Updated on 21July.

lovable family
true friends

NO school
NO work
brains
money
ENDLESS clothes,shoes,bags



Friday, September 12, 2008!
, ♥


WOOT!!
Slacked too much after the last paper last friday and now I have to pull my socks up.
As high as how Mrs Sim and Tanny wear their pants!
Shoot... If terence and tam tam even reads this blog, I'd confirm get "scoldings" again
The mid sem are terrible.
SO terrible I shall not blog about it since it's like I have mental blocks for all papers and then 1 week + ago the results are out but I insisted on not checking
=(

But anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FREAKING EXCITED!
Cause later I'm going for a Sydney trip with some of the most important people to me here!!
There's Tam Tam, Terence, Yh, Justin, Trish, Vicky, Jacob, Yvonne and William
and DAVE!!
haha... He's coming cause last minute Eugene aka yingjun ps us!!
Walao... If he dares ps us for the Taiwan trip, I'll skin him personally!!
So until Monday~~ TATA!!


10:16 AM,♥
Memories Forever(: