Tuesday, October 21, 2008!
, ♥
Surprise surprise...
HAPPY 2 months to us!!
I really never thought we can last for monthsOk... I noticed the last time I blogged is a month ago so I hereby promise to blog like crazy like xiaxue (or more) after my papers end on nov 11!!
Life here is actually freaking good. Everyday got something going on, everyday got new and interesting things, everyone is so funny... I WISH UNI LIFE NEVER ENDS!!
But I wanna record all great memories here!!
so erm... yeah... I'll blog abt all- S O O N
Considering everyone around me are still in midst of their exams when I end mine on 11th...
*the next earliest ending date I know is 14 which includes HIS -.-'''*
Logic tells me, I'll be bloody bored out of my mind anyway
Now I have to ponder if I shall stay here in aussie longer for work and accompany him for an additional 1 more month. Hmmmmmm... My mama asked me to work til CNY though... HEADACHE LA!!
*this post is 2 day earlier cause I wanna procrastinate from studies more EFFICIENTLY*
Screw it
1st Month Anni- I have major assignment dued which I freaking only got a *ucking Credit
2nd Month Anni (Thurs)- I have a test and assignment on Fri...
I'm so freaking romantic hor
SCREW U ANU!!
I'll sue u if I can't be married out!
6:52 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: