Wednesday, November 19, 2008!
Day i'm gg back, ♥
OK
I lied...
I totally have no time to blog after my exams which ended 813284823 donkey years ago
And now zooooooooooooooom!! I'm going back S'pore soon
I'll wait for next semester to work here instead
So here I am blogging to say I'll be back on
Sat22 Nov, ETA 10.30PMQF 0031And it's frucking
T1 again= no shopping
=(
I'm not sure who will come to pick me considering all my dearies seemed so busy nobody's ever's online
And I'll post these details on my msn nick cause til the day I go back, I wouldn't be going online since I'll be out of this shythole and be in Sydney (AGAIN) for these days
So in short... No one will read and no one will come pick me up
0.O
But I'm looking forward to outings and suppers!!
yummy
~love,
pingu
5:04 PM,♥
Memories Forever(: